Sunday, January 3, 2010

Staircases of the Inn, part 2

The spindles and handrails are installed. As this was the first dollhouse I ever made, I didn`t excactly think everything through, so things doesn`t always fit perfectly in this house... The floor to ceiling height is also too low, and the doorways and staircases are too narrow. But I`ll make the best of it, and this house will always be special to me. Me and my father spent hours in their basement building it, and I am so glad he helped me.








3 comments:

  1. You are fortunate to have shared the building of the dollhouse with your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bra jobba Anne Mari, jeg synes det ser flott ut!
    Og så kjekt å ha en så hendig og snill far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Staircases are tricky at the best of times and we can't always think of everything beforehand - I know! I've been caught out by that one once or twice.

    ReplyDelete