Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Beatrix Potter baby room

This is the baby`s room in my Country Victorian house by RGT.

The baby is made by Cathrine Muniére. It was a birthday present from my husband for my 25th birthday.




This needlepoint picture was made by Mona from our local dollhouse club.


My mum made the non-working lamp, and she had the tiny bunny in her dollhouse when she was a child. Some of the books are made by me, and the two on the middle shelf is by Jean Day.

I made the stool, and I got the bunny in an ATM swap.

The wardrobe contains among other things a christening gown.

The books are readable and illustrated.



The chair is by Lee`s Line and the table is Bespaq.

The dog and teddybear is by World of miniature bears.

I painted this shelf that I bought ready made. The bottle is Sylvanian families.

I made the teddybear picture, and inside the frame is a picture of my oldest son.




I got the onezie in an ATM swap, and I bought the teddybear at KDF. My mom made the bib.

The Peter Rabbit watering can teapot is by Veronique Cornish. I bought the teddy in the box at KDF. I made the shelf.


The plane moves up and down, and the propeller rotates when you turn the handle. It is made by L & A St Leger.

8 comments:

  1. Herlighet her ligger det noen timer med arbeid! Skal si du har fått det veldig flott til. Ikke dumt å være babydukke her nei;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimmi, i love your room and al the details in it.
    The baby of C.Muniere is adorable, i am a fan of her work.
    Nice that your husband gave you a baby.
    Haha,i must say a miniaturebaby ,not to confuse anyone.
    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helt ljuvligt babyrum!
    Jag bara älskar din fina docka han är så söt!
    Massa fina detaljer att se, Paddington nallen skulle jag gärna vilja ha lika.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nydelig rom! Som regel er det noen ting som peker seg ut i et rom som ekstra spesielt, men her er det så masse fint at det er vanskelig å plukke ut noe.....alt er perfekt!!!! :=)

    Synnøve

    ReplyDelete
  5. Det er fortsatt like vakkert rom ! Å for noen flotte bilder du tar:)
    Klem Janne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is a wonderfull room I love it, congratulations is a great work! regards

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely little room - there's so much detail in there. I'm sure I'll see something different the next time I look. I love all the little nooks you've created too. They give the room a lot of character.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Una deliciosa, cuidada y encantadora habitacion infantil. Perfectos todos los detalles. Un magnifico conjunto. felicitaciones. Mariajo

    ReplyDelete