Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Awards from Janne and Sylvia

I got this award from Janne and Sylvia. Thank you very much, both of you! It`s so nice of you to think of me :-)


The rules for the award are:

1.Thank the person that gave it to you.
2.Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3.Link to the person who nominated you.
4.Name 7 things about yourself that nobody knows.
5.Nominate 7 kreativ bloggers.
6.Post link to the 7 blogs that you nominate.
7.Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know that you nominate them.

The 7 people I would like to give this award to are

Lotjesdollshouse
Witch and Wizard Miniatures
Oh Mini Of Mine
Miniature Miniatures
Lizelund
Miniaturas Natasylvia
Miniatyrmama

Now for the 7 things that nobody knows about me... I guess it has to be 7 things that my online friends don`t know about me. People who know me in person probably know this already.

1. I am a chocoholic, and one of my favorites is making hot chocolate from Valrhona chocolate and add a dash of whipped cream.

2. I hate to exercize! Though I am a member of a gym... I force myself to go there about twice a month.

3. I loved Barbie dolls as a child, and used to dream of working for Mattel as a doll designer.

4. I have had French classes for 5 years at school, but I still don`t really speak the language. I wish I knew French as well as I know English.

5. I`m a bit nervous about turning 30 this summer... Does this mean I have to grow up...? ;-p

6. I constantly sort through my things and get rid of everything I don`t need. I don`t like holding on to things that are not useful, pretty or keepsakes. I go through everything in our attic about once a year.

7. I`d like to go to the Harry Potter theme park in Florida some day.

4 comments:

  1. Mimmi, thank you so much for the award. It is nice reading about things you do and like! You don't have to GROW UP at all. Being in your 30's is great! Nobody asks you why you do things any more. You'll be an adult and not responsible to anyone else!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the Award!
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to hear about you. No you NEVER have to grow up! Sometimes we have to pretend we are though... It's like playing grown up. :) CM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tack snälla Mimmi för awarden! Jag blir så glad, även om jag fått den tidigare.

    Hälsningar Lena!

    ReplyDelete