Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Wizard`s quilt

I have just finished this quilt for the wizard`s bed. It has taken forever to make, as each square is sewn by hand. When Rita taught me this tecnique, I would never have guessed that I would be making a quilt as big as this, let alone three! I`ve made one for a bed in my Country Victorian, and one for Marie. At first I just thought it would be fun to learn how to do this, and maybe make a baby`s quilt, but then I realized that despite of my lack of patience, I was able to stick with it and finish it! And it was something that was easy to work on while doing something else, like talking on the phone or watching a movie.

6 comments:

  1. You have done a great job with the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made a very beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! It's really fun to do when watching tv too, us women always multitask :)

    groetjes Evelien

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great too. She should do a turorial:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great. Well done for sticking with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job, and yes a tutorial would be great!!!!
    Synnøve :)

    ReplyDelete