Thursday, March 25, 2010

Country Victorian kitchen

These are some new pictures of the kitchen in my Country Victorian house by RGT.

The chairs are from Minst, the table is from Elf Miniatures, the banana is by Angie Scarr, the macaroons are made by Tara Ericson from Hawaii, the cupcakes are made by me using Christel Jensen`s mold. I bought the plate at KDF, but I`m afraid I don`t remember who the maker is.


I made the cupcakes and the wooden utensils, and I painted the utensil holder.
Rita made the pot-holders. The placemats are made by Tara Ericson if I remember correctly.
I made the grapes and the cheese, Christel made the slices of bread, the wine-opener and cheese knife are by L & A St Leger, if I remember correctly. The cutting board is Rement, and I bought the glass bottle at Madame Blå in Denmark.


The jars are by Stokesay Ware, the "Le Creuset" items are Rement, and I bought the tray at KDF, but sadly I cannot remember who made it.


The pots and pans are by Lara Copper, and the chocolate cake in the making is by Christel.



5 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely little items there. I've been thinking of treating myself to some macaroons for my Tea Rooms.

    I like the curtains I can just see in one pic too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Er litt misunnelig på de Arne Jacobsen stolene dine, skulle ønsker de også fantes i min skala! Lekker mat og "Le Creuset" re-ment også!

    ReplyDelete