Thursday, December 17, 2009

Not long `till christmas!

I can`t believe we got some snow! :-D I hope we get more, so we`ll have a white christmas this year.


My oldest son has decorated the gingerbread house. One piece of candy for the house, one for him, one for the house...
He has also put up all the little figurines around the house. I really like having this in our kitchen, love the smell of gingerbread cookies! Our own little edible miniature setting :-D



After christmas we`ll have some friends over, and eat the house!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! A nice tradition :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ÅÅ...så koselig, det er mange år siden jeg laget pepperkakehus, men det er så morsomt...særlig når man er ferdig og betrakter "kunstverket"!
    En heldig og skjønn gutt!
    Kos dere i julen alle sammen!

    Juleklem fra Synnøve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Norma, this is the first time my son has done this, but we always had a gingerbread house like this when I was growing up. I will definitely carry on that tradition :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Synnøve, takk for det! Ønsker deg og dine også en riktig god jul! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious house! And chef! C

    ReplyDelete