Sunday, August 29, 2010

Craft Retreat 2010

Today I went to the norwegian dollhouse show at Sola, just outside Stavanger. I met several of my "mini-friends", including fellow bloggers Rita, Janne and Synnøve. And I did some shopping, of course! Sadly I forgot to bring my camera, so these two pictures taken with my phone are the only ones I have from the show.





These dollhouses were made in a class arranged by Tone.



These are the things that I bought! The decanter is by Glasscraft, the dress is by Solveig Gulbrandsen, and the other items are from Minst.


The dress went straigt to a hanger in my little girl`s bedroom.


And the teddybear sits nicely next to a bear I already had.

The decanter went in my Country Victorian dining room.


The china is by Stokesay Ware, the candlesticks are by Royal Tunbridge Wells, the silver tray is by Mike Sparrow, the other silver items are by Simply Silver, the cake is by The English Kitchen, the gooseberries are by Christel Jensen, the wine glasses are by Gerd Felka and the lace tablecloth is by Eleonora Cappelletti. Table and chairs are Bespaq.


The old wash basin/bucket is now in the wizard`s cottage.



Looks like he`s been in the forest and found some mushrooms....




One of these small baskets are in the wizard`s bedroom...


And the other one is in the Tuscan Villa.


I also brought my two sons to the show. This is what my oldest son Noah bought. The buns were made by a thirteen year old boy. I was impressed, they look great!


Kasper also wanted a wreath....


We all had a great time at the show! It`s always so much fun to admire other people`s work, and chat with fellow miniaturists. :-D

3 comments:

  1. Have you shopped interesting.
    Your Victorian table is wonderful :-)
    Mini hugs, Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så fine ting du fikk kjøpt, skulle gjerne vært der, men i år ble det SIMP istedet. Håper det var bra oppmøte!
    Fine detaljer fra hytta til trollmannen, jeg likte steinhylla og flisgulvet! Og imponerende fimoarbeid av trettenåringen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unas compras estupendas y veo que rápidamente les has buscado un lugar para lucirlas. Me encanta.
    Besos Clara.

    ReplyDelete