Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Shop

I decided that my Christmas Shop needed a make-over before christmas. This is what it used to look like, very messy!



And this is what it looks like now! I painted the walls, stained the floor, painted the shelf, and removed the stickers on the walls. The christmas tree has working lights, and I am planning to make lots of ornaments for it! And I need some gifts under the tree.



I am not completely done with the outside. The shop needs a name, and I have an open/closed sign that I am going to hang on the door.



I love these tiny wooden ornaments. I bougth them at The Kensington Dollhouse Festival, 2008 Christmas fair.

2 comments:

  1. Her var det litt av en forandring, det ble jo veldig bra .Utrolig hva det gjør med litt maling og....en del arbeid .
    Klar til julen
    Janne

    ReplyDelete